My photo
I'm a 21-year-old journalism student. I spent last semester living in Florence, Italy. These are my adventures.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Vatican City 30 Years Later

Some of my pictures inside St. Peter's are clearly not lined up with where my mother was. I think there were different places blocked off when I was there. I know for a fact her photo of the alter had to have been taken from atleast 20 yards behind where I stood, but I was standing with my back pressed against a barrier. I did my best.

St. Peter's Basilica

Michelangelo's St. Peter's Basilica

St. Peter's Basilica


St. Peter's Basilica

St. Peter's Basilica


Guards at St. Peter's Basilica
This is nowhere near a good recreation, but I saw two guards so I figured I'd give it a shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment