My photo
I'm a 21-year-old journalism student. I spent last semester living in Florence, Italy. These are my adventures.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday skies

26 Feb. 2012  looks like rain
I've had an incredibly productive day thus far. After cleaning the apartment, doing my grocery shopping and having lunch, I walked to the school to get more work done. Between going to Billa and the school, the skies had darkened significantly. By the time I made it to Palazzo dei Cerchi, it was windy and beginning to drizzle. I've been working for almost two hours on various items on my to do list. I refuse to look outside, but I'm hoping whatever storm was starting will be gone by the time I'm done here. I have no umbrella... I don't even have a hood.
Yet still, rainy days in Italy will always trump rainy days in Ohio or Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment