My photo
I'm a 21-year-old journalism student. I spent last semester living in Florence, Italy. These are my adventures.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photos of the weekend

Unfortunately, I have no photos for yesterday or today. I'm sick and didn't even think about it. I apologize. Just look at the Interlaken pictures again. That's all I'm thinking about anyway.



5 Feb. 2012  Interlaken
I walked around the last morning in Interlaken trying to soak up every last bit of the town. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this is the best place on Earth. I don't think I've ever been that sad to leave somewhere. I'll be back.






4 Feb. 2012  post-canyon jump
This was taken on my point and shoot again, so no manual settings. But I wasn't about to jump off a canyon with my Nikon. There aren't really any words for this picture other than "I just did what?"





3 Feb. 2012  view from Top o'Met Panoramic Restaurant
Before we even left the room, our Bus2Alps representative Jill came to our room to see if we had any questions. She answered them all while most of us while still in bed. Pretty good deal. We didn't have any specific plans for the day other than to get out, see the town and relax. She recommended we go to a cafe perched atop the tallest building in town for hot chocolate and a view. We took her advice. It was incredible. It looks grey, but that's just the snow. SNOW! I had missed it.






2 Feb. 2012  "snowstorm"
I took this on my walk to school. One of my classes was cancelled due to this wicked snowstorm. I'm not sure how I made it to school in all that snow. To be fair, I did see a car drive past with about 3 inches of snow on its roof. So apparently there is snow outside of the city, but calling it a snowstorm is hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment