My photo
I'm a 21-year-old journalism student. I spent last semester living in Florence, Italy. These are my adventures.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

POTD

Other than a shower, a trip to the grocery store and cooking a mid-afternoon meal, I've spent the entire day sick in bed. I excuse myself from today's photo, and I apologize for any inconvenience.





24 March 2012  αντίο
We caught our ride to the airport at 7:30 a.m., and I walked into my apartment around 8 p.m. I acquired a rather nasty cold Friday night. Nothing is worse than traveling sick, but finally being home after a week away starts to make up for it.





23 March 2012  volcano
Friday was our last full day in Greece. We took a ferry to see the volcano and swim in the hot springs. The view from the volcano was incredible. The weather was gorgeous. The water was freezing, but two out of three ain't bad.





22 March 2012  Oia
Kelsey, Erika and Yelena, who booked their Greek spring break through Bus2Alps, were in Santorini Thursday and Friday. We met up with them for the day. They had also rented ATVs. Between the nine of us and our five ATVs, we looked like a gang as we rode to Oia for the afternoon. We did some shopping, watched the sunset and ate dinner at a restaurant overlooking the sea.



No comments:

Post a Comment