My photo
I'm a 21-year-old journalism student. I spent last semester living in Florence, Italy. These are my adventures.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

POTD

I can't believe I went Monday-Wednesday without taking a single picture. I was so wrapped up in finalizing everything before spring break, the days just slipped past me.
So I will give you a bonus picture.
Then off to bed so I can rest up a little before my plane ride to Greece! Words can't explain how excited I am right now. I'll make up for this photo-less week over spring break!


15 March 2012  Tourists
They told us time and time again that tourists would start taking over the town. They weren't kidding. I'm starting to feel territorial. I don't like shoving my way through crowds where I used to be able to stroll freely. People were lined up all day to get inside the Cathedral.





BONUS PICTURE
Just your average horse havin' lunch in Piazza della Signoria

No comments:

Post a Comment